on 4 December 2016
Missed this first time round: and the damned thing stopped me dead all weekend as I binged on it.

... The initial sex scenes were gross: but thankfully there's not that much in it to distract from the brilliant story line.
Charles Dance was majestic.

(And the ending was riveting.)
on 8 February 2014
The bad guys in this stand out a mile and the good likewise. It was on Virgin Central and I watched the series about 3 times in a couple of weeks but that was a few years ago. I bought it as it was different but it annoys you to see bullys scheming to hurt and distress others. A bit like real life in that respect but the ending is reassuring or is it.
on 28 October 2012
What a show! Not what I was expecting at all and what a pity there was never a second series! I bought this on spec as we never got this program over in Australia and I'm so glad I did. Charles Dance was delightfully sinister and those two geeks who copped in on an episodic basis was at times cringe making and hilarious. I watched the first three episodes in one hit and never knew what was going to happen next. Not your average University full of crusty old Dons and students. So sit down and enjoy the ride.
on 17 March 2017
Combine a fantastique Charles Dance and a campus thriller and you would expect a good film. It is not! Incoherent script, unbelievable plots and an ending which is not one! Unbelievable film.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 4 January 2010
Watched Trinity over the Christmas break. I was glued to the screen for the whole series. The acting was superb, location excellent. Charles Dance was incredible as the sinister Dean hiding a great secret. My only disappointment was that I don't think ITV made a second series so there are unanswered questions.
33 Comments| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
VINE VOICEon 20 January 2010
I enjoyed it! I agree with one of the reviewers,"it's a guilty pleasure".
Sex, humour, mystery, excellent acting, fabulous setting. What more can you want?
Charles Dance is is a very good actor, as ever, but also the younger actors are good and also very sexy.
I am looking forward to be able to get season two. At last a series which is quite transgressive, it was high time. Something for the different sexual orientations. Bravo!
on 1 March 2018
Very good!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 3 March 2013
Protect the Dandilion club! Although this is completely camp I thought it was great. Chirstian Cooke and Charles Dance are great as the leads.
on 16 August 2014
Great television series!
on 21 September 2014
Good fun. Glad there were no 'cuts'