Format: Camera|Change

on 1 February 2016
I find UV filters indispensable whenever I buy a new lens or camera. This is to fit my Fuji bridge camera, with the filter screwing perfectly into the thread, with no jar or wobble once fitted. The quality of the glass is excellent, as you'd expect for Hoya and the coating is absolute and perfectly applied, with a slightly green/purple sheen. It is obviously not scratch resistant, but it still does repel light abrasions and as well s acting as a first line of defence to your lens prevents glare and bright castes from dulling your photos.
on 20 March 2017
I only purchased this on the Sunday and it came through my letter box on the Monday, this could never be any faster, the product is better than I expected, very good value for the money, I am now thinking of buying two more of these filters with others, I like my filters to use for all weathers which does make a better finish of your photograph and for the cost why spoil your photos, with the product and the company selling these filters I just could not aske for more, Thank You Seller, Don
on 13 December 2016
The best filter brand in my opinion. Great mechanical and optical quality, no complaints. Not the cheapest, but affordable and worth paying for quality.
on 8 June 2017
The filter itself seems ok, but I was very disappointed to find that the it was absolutely filthy when it arrived. It came fully sealed in genuine packaging but when I opened it, the filter had smudge marks, and what appeared to be liquid stains in the glass. I've cleaned it as much as I can but it's still not perfect.
Disappointed as it's not the normal Hoya quality I've come to expect.
on 30 January 2017
Its Hoya, so its certain to be of excellent quality and it comes in a very smart storage case. I've used Hoya filters for many years, they are the best.

Great thing about a UV filter is that if there is no UV it will do nothing - if there is UV it will reduce the blueness of the image. And it provides cheap, permanent protection for your valuable lens. Just leave it screwed on.
on 1 May 2017
Great UV filter. I use these to protect the end of the lenses for my canon dslr. They screw in really securely and feel very well made. The lens caps still fit securely in place once this is attached in place also. Brilliant product.
on 7 December 2016
I use this filter to protect my Olympus pro 40 - 150 f2.8 zoom lens. It was really easy to fit, has no effect whatsoever on image quality, and looks really smart and slim.

It's comforting to know that I have protected my expensive lens against minor nocks and abrasions.
on 29 April 2017
Does exactly what it's meant to to. Fits well with my NIKKOR 35mm prime lens reduces the glare and extra light streak. Great protection from extra lens damage.
on 11 April 2017
A nice good quality lens cover that provides protection for my camera lenses. A good solution that is reasonably priced.
on 12 April 2017
brilliant it does what it says on the box, will use the seller again, came before the due date