Customer reviews

on 17 March 2017
This is my 4th one of these so they must be good! I also bought one for my friend's birthday and she loved it too! It has a nice consistency which means it glides on well (TIP: wet the sponge first for a sheer look) and it sort of sets well and lasts throughout the day. I would truly recommend this sponge on cream and no doubt I will be back for more myself! Five stars!
on 24 October 2016
Bought as Xmas stocking filler present for daughter. Like many cosmetic products always over priced for the better quality ones. This one has been used before by her and the finish is good on her 16 year old skin. However, lets be honest. Most products look good on young skin.
on 4 July 2015
Was hoping when I ordered this that it would come in the case as pictured, but it doesn't, comes in the normal black case 😕 Will still use though.
on 6 April 2017
Dont think ill use anything but this product ever again. Took a chance and absolutely LOVE IT. Bye bye Clarins, HELLO LIZZIE A. My mum commented on my skin and told her about it so just about to order another for her birthday in a week!
on 21 July 2017
Very pleased with this item. It was delivered on time and is just as advertised
on 5 August 2015
Great product, have used this make up for over 30 years, goes on perfectly and lasts the day. Wouldn't use anything else, highly recommended.
on 15 September 2016
Perfect.Hard to find my shade in the shops. Thank you.
on 16 February 2014
this is very thick and cakey for me. a very dry formula which just didn't glide on. I dampened the make up sponge but still didn't work for me,
on 30 October 2016