on 18 March 2016
I prefer leaving feedback on products I've used for some time, rather than 'in the moment' just in case problems arise.

Upon taking delivery of this speaker system, everything was included and setup within 5 minutes. The sound was pretty amazing, compared to the Creative A250's I was using before. I paid a little more for these as spec for spec, these just nudged ahead. The bass is nice and punchy, with both speakers delivering an adequate stereo experience.

Sadly, after just 8 months of use - they seem to be on their way out. The bass is not as punchy anymore, and the speakers seem to be giving me a much more tinny response which I never had before. It's almost like the wattage has been halved and I thought initially, a cable was loose, which was not the case.

They haven't been moved around - simply connected to my laptop in my bedroom and used for watching the odd film, listening to music or playing the odd game. Ideally, I think they should have lasted a good couple of years, and not the 8 months I've had them (July '15 purchased).

They still work... kinda. But not the same experience I once had so I'll be looking for alternatives.

If you're looking for something short term, these are fantastic. If you rarely think you would use them, again, go for it. But I've found that maybe I have 'overused' them to the point where I can noticably tell the difference between what I had vs what I get now.
on 7 March 2017
Great little sound-system!

Small but loud, it's perfect for a small, medium or large room if you still care about the neighbors. I got it on sale for 15 quid I think it was so that's less than my headphones. Great value!

The only downside is that my bass speaker is giving up after about a year, I will look and replace it myself with something a bit more powerful from ebay even though I still have warranty. My plan is to achieve a better low frequency fidelity at high volumes.
on 4 October 2015
For this price I'd say these were an incredible bargain. Arrived early and well packaged, no damage to the box, very quick and easy to set up with my chromebook, literally a case of attaching 4 cables, and the sound quality and bass are good. Clearly this is not a competitor for Bose and other associated top brands so I dont know why some people have slated its performance in this way, its not even close to the price bracket, but if you're after something you'll simply hear your tunes on throughout the house with a nice bit of bass to go along, this is ideal. I'll be using this at future house parties for sure.
on 30 June 2017
Good set of speakers for the price. I like that I can leave them plugged into my pc using the 3.5 mm jack but there's also an additional slot on the right speaker to put a 3.5mm-3.5mm jack in to play music from my phone from time to time rather than constantly having to take the cable out of my pc. Good bass and great sound quality even at higher volumes.
on 22 August 2016
These speakers are clear and wonderfully. The sound quality is well balanced. The bass rumbles with a satisfying vibration and the treble is clear and crisp.
A great product at this price. A great alternative for its more expensive rivals. Definitely recommend.
on 24 April 2015
I have this speaker system attached to the laptop in my office. I chose it because of the reasonable price, the compact size and the fact it came with a subwoofer. I have not been disappointed since I hooked it up. I use it for general audio, and listening to mp3's.
review image
on 6 July 2017
These pedals are pretty decent quality, and boy do they throw out some sound if you push a laptop jack-out through it. I would say they're lacking a little bit in the upper frequencies but hey what can you expect for under £40? Provided you have a master EQ piece of software running through your main computer output then you should be able to even it out and I've now got them sounding pretty damn good!
on 30 May 2016
Omg these speakers are just unbelievable. The sound and bass is astonishing for the price. You should buy these if you don't want to spend a fortune.
on 17 December 2015
Good clean sound and very cool looking. Base can go very deep if your listing to music and you like that effect but it does start to make the vocals sound a little weird.
on 21 June 2017
Best speakers I have ever owned - amazing value for money