on 2 November 2015
Bought 30 months ago and I still use it regularly for business presentations, and love it.
Even better would be if it could use the Logitech 'unifying' receiver rather than its own rather bulky USB dongle.
It comes with a nice padded pouch which looks to me suspiciously like a body bag for a mouse (furry variety that is).
I've not worked out a gag for that yet....
review image
on 19 March 2017
I am a professional presenter and use this product every day. It is very handy, ergonomic, and the plastic -rubber offers a nice touch. I like that the USB key slides in.
on 20 April 2017
Requested by a user who had previous experience of this equipment and knew it to be easy to use and reliable.
on 30 April 2017
Love it.
Helps my presentations greatly.
Recommended for me and I would pass on my recommendations to anyone wishing to buy it.
on 11 March 2017
Makes presentations and training so much easier and effective.
on 26 April 2017
Perfect. Slick, easy to use and discretely sized. No need to look elsewhere or pay more.
on 20 March 2017
Have only checked to see that it works, but it hooked up to my laptop without any difficulty so I don't anticipate a problem when I use it for a presentation. A vast improvement over sitting behind the laptop and pressing buttons on the keyboard.
on 6 October 2014
It works as intended. All the functions/specifications are accurate. I can confirm that it does work with PC's running Windows 7. The only thing I cannot confirm as I have only just started using it is the battery life. But I think this will vary from one user to another depending on their usage. The laser pointer is good with a clear distinct red dot. A simple but effetive device.
on 17 March 2017
Excellent service from the seller. Easy to use. Comes with batteries and case.
on 28 April 2017
Good price for what it does. On off switch is a bit of a fiddle. Came with dead batteries as it was switched on. Would get another.