Customer reviews

Size: Pack of 1|Colour: Multi-colored|Change
Price:£4.95+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 2 April 2016
These links are brilliant toys for babies, and they keep my toddler entertained as well! They are really good for attaching other toys to the pushchair (or anything else) anf can be a toy on their own. Good for teething babies and nice and bright.
on 9 November 2014
Links are such a good product. The notify colours and their tactility make them attractive to a baby for playing (or chewing). We use them to clip other toys to (one end clips the toy, the other end clips around the pram harness) meaning he can easily reach and play with a toy without worry of losing it when out and about. I also use them to clip his sippy cup to high chairs when out, so avoiding the inevitable fall onto the floor in restaurants and cafés. Just slide the handle of the cup through the link.
on 14 September 2013
We are not so pleased with this toy. Our baby doesn't like it. Waste of many. It's to HARD for him to bite in.
on 30 June 2015
This is an awful product, my son does not like it one bit, don't know what I was thinking, and it is so expensive.
on 7 July 2017
Teething links are very well made. Good quality. Better than some of the cheap ones I have seen. My little boy can't pull these links off when I attach a toy to his highchair like some cheaper links that I have bought. They are a little on the expensive side for the number of links you get; but they are top quality!
on 12 August 2014
My son is 5 months and he enjoys playing with these teethers BUT his finger tips have got caught in the small gaps in between the rings a few times, causing them to bruise very badly. It's a good product when used in the mouth but not so safe if your baby wants to play with it (which s/he will)
on 20 September 2013
i bought this for my rabbit as a toy he loves to chew it and throw around. he as had it for a month or two now and its still going strong
on 22 April 2015
The quality of the product is good. My son is not too keen on using it as a hand held teething toy as the rings come off quote easy. I'm using it to hang off his jungle Jim and he pulls the rings off has a a little chew and throws then aside when he gets bored. It's been great for reaching and grabbing. Everything is going in his mouth at the moment. He is 5 months.
on 6 August 2012
i have a five month old daughter,who i suspect may be teething. she is forever putting her toys in her mouth.i saw these teething rings and thought they looked great,once i received them i showed my daughter and she loves them.a bargain price too.would highly recommend,great as a teether,and great for little hands to explore the different textures
on 9 February 2012
The price is great for what you get! This toy is fantastic to take out and about with you. We keep it in the changing bag. Our daughter was very fascinated from day one by the colours. It is very easy to crab for her. She is however starting to get bored of them, but she is 6 months old now and into more rewarding toys.