Price:£4.74+ Free shipping

on 18 January 2016
My 4-month old baby seems to like the rattle so far - she's able to easily grasp it either by the rings or by the middle bar, and is interested in the colours and patterns on the rattle. She has hit her face a few times with it though which I suppose is usual for babies. I bought the item thinking the black end was soft but guess I didn't read the product description properly!
on 27 January 2012
I don't really like it and I don't know what was I expecting. My child does not grab rattles himself yet (he's 2,5 months old), and holds them for a while only when they are put in his hand by someone else, so I can't say anything about his preferences. The high contrast ball doesn't attract his attention like I expected it to do, besides those rings on the bar leave really little space to hold on to, and my child's hand already barely fits there. I don't know if it will fit there when he's big enough to grab it himself (but my child is quite big, so maybe it's not an issue for smaller babies). If he'll like it when he's older, I'll try to remember to post another review.
on 27 April 2013
I bought this for my 4 month old about 2 months ago, to this day he has shown no interest in it at all, it is quite difficult to hold, it doesn't rattle and to be honest he would happily take any toy over this one
on 14 May 2012
I purchased this for my baby nephew but the rattle was not as shiny as I expected. I was a little disappointed in the product.
on 9 September 2011
The black and white ball and the spinning mirror at the other end attracted my daughter's attention from very early on. I used it to develop her eye coordination, left/right and up/down. The rings were the first things she moved herself. Now she is three months old she holds the rattle herself and enjoys chewing the soft ball.
on 5 October 2013
A must have for a first baby rattle. Excellent quality and great value for money. My baby really enjoys this toy.
on 13 September 2015
Great product, exactly as described and delivered quickly. Brilliantly packaged so fully protected in the post.
on 29 July 2014
My daughter loved this as a little one, bought it for a friends baby.
on 8 October 2015
Granddaughter loved it from just a few weeks old, easy to hold too
on 16 November 2014
Item as described. Fast delivery. Easy transaction. Thank you!!