on 26 March 2015
Great purchase came in no time
on 3 September 2014
good dvd
on 10 November 2009
Been a fan for many years. Unfortunately i didn't get chance to see them touring this year but my dvd arrived today. I've watched it 3 times so far, lol. I recommend this dvd if you are a fan. The Nolans give an excellent performance. Vocals are just great. I hope they tour again soon. 10/10.
on 21 June 2013
Unfortunately not all the family were 'available' but given that it was unlikely to ever happen, then these sisters gave it a good go. Well worth the price paid.
on 14 July 2013
FANTASTIC SHOW ALL FAVOURITE SONGS OF THE NOLANN SISTERS
DANCE ROUTINE, GORGEOUS SPANDEX, THEIR TRADE MARK
THEY ARE THE BEST GIRL BAND EVER.
on 13 December 2014
item was usual Nolans brilliant c.d.
on 7 November 2009
We saw them opening night in Nottingham....flipping brilliant! I am sure the DVD will be great. Just about to order it for my daughter who is totally desperate to get her hands on DVD.
on 23 August 2011
This has areal feel good factor about it, even if you are a moderate fan you cannot fail but be impressed by the hard work and harmony these ladies exude. Worth every penny, more power to them.
on 21 November 2014
Great night in !
on 18 December 2009
Was a gift from me ,, I think appreciated by the recipient ..