Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.49

on 7 May 2017
Had this as a cassette some years ago and wanted the Cd and it was as good as I remember.
on 14 April 2007
This is an absolute classic.
The tone of this album is so warm.
I remember my mother received this as a gift in 1985. I was only 11 at the time, but recently,when we had a bit of a revival and played it again, we loved it! Now its out on cd! I'm so glad this wasnt buried and forgotten. Classic songs for lovers of all ages.
Just listen, for example to the chorus in 'Let me call you sweetheart' and tell me it isnt sublime!
on 9 March 2014
I have the original vinyl and its great to also have it on my ipod. So them in concert this week and they are better than ever
on 18 November 2009
My sister has a cassette of these tracks, we played some a few weeks ago and decided I would like a copy. However the sound quality on the cd was not to my liking. The voices were drowned by the bass music. I'm hard of hearing so the fault may lie there, but I was disappointed as some of the tracks brought back memories of people long gone.
on 15 March 2015
Thanks really good service and lovely item
on 15 December 2015