on 27 March 2017
Hubby loves this
on 13 May 2017
Great
on 9 March 2017
Brilliant CD - wonderful collection of songs. Very happy with this choice.
on 27 January 2015
good irish group
on 25 January 2006
Absolutely excellent album, touching, sad, happy, misty - takes me back to a beautiful country, to a beautiful childhood, and to many memories - good and bad.
Truly an Album i will keep with me forever.
on 10 September 2011
I have been a fan of the Fureys and Davey Arthur for many years and was pleased to see all my favourites in a 2 CD collection. I have put the CDs in my car and play them wherever I go, recalling so many fond memories, through their music. It creates a feeling of peace and wellbeing and it is the best therapy I know. You need to try it and you will see what I mean.
on 27 August 2012
I received my CD last week and the songs/music is just like I remember. I had a tape cassette of davey arthur and the fureys and I was always playing it my car, then I lost it. I wanted this particular album as there are a couple of songs that are memorable for me and I haven't stopped playing it since. I knew amazon would have it, so I am really pleased. Lovely singing and music its absolutley great.
on 4 February 2013
I had this album on tape but decided to buy it on cd. Its a wonderful collection of songs. I particularly like When you were sweet sixteen and the

Green fields of France. Arrived very prompt (as usual) and was well packaged.
on 3 January 2013
We bought this as a gift for a family member, and they love it! Said it's fantastic! Was really quick delivery and pakaged well but now with much wastful packaging so 5 stars all round.
on 6 June 2010
I bought this CD for my husband as he has just been to see them live in concert and thought they were brill. He loved it and has it playing all the time. It is very good value for money and has all the popular songs that the band play in concert. Could recommend buying this if it is your kind of music.