Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 29 April 2017
The Fureys are one of Ireland`s most popular groups of all time. Here we have a collection of 16 tracks, both traditional and popular to remind us of their uniqueness and talent.

My favourites are, `When You Were Sweet Sixteen`, `Scarlet Ribbons`, `I`ll Take You Home Again Kathleen`, `Maggie`, `My Love Is Like A Red Red Rose` and `Steal Away`. All performed by many other artists over the years, but the emotional feelings given by The Fureys, particularly Finbar, is unsurpassed. A bargain at any price.
on 28 April 2017
Good product and delivery
on 14 March 2017
Excellent
on 18 May 2017
Excellent
on 15 January 2010
The Fureys are the best band I have heard for a long time.It is Irish music at its best and has a feelgood factor throughout.I would reccomend them to everyone.I will certainly buy more of the Fureys music.
on 28 April 2017
Very very pleased 🖒
on 10 November 2014
No complaints
on 1 April 2017
Great album. Some of the music is quite emotional.
on 11 December 2010
Terry Wogan on Radio 2 recommended this album. It is totally mind-blowingly beautiful. Each track is a joy to listen to. Raspingly, magical Irish traveller voices with beautiful lyrics - just makes me want to weep with joy whenever I listen to it. I fell victim to being in a snow-induced gridlock traffic jam for 4 hours recently and put it on to relieve the stress - it worked !! I just love it and would recommend it to anyone. 'Steal Away' is my all-time favourite and I challenge any listener not to cry from the pit of the stomach.
on 6 September 2011
had this on tape years agobyut lost it somewhere. this cd is better sound quality and well worth searching net for.