on 15 April 2012
Having started watercolour painting classes, my wife and I were starting to accumulate 1/4 Imperial size paintings which we wanted to store and carry around. The Reeves A3 art and drawing storage case portfolio is ideal for this purpose. It has two comfortable handles and an included shoulder strap option can be fitted if desired. Inside there is an elastic retention band to help keep control of the contents. The single zip allows the case to be completely opened and laid flat. All in all, excellent value for money.
13 people found this helpful
on 18 December 2014
Very good. I bought this for my daughter to use for her GCSE art and it has been sturdy and strong in use, having said that she don't put a lot of things in it as such just for A3 art book and maybe pencils.

I would recommend anyone wanting to buy this.
3 people found this helpful
on 18 September 2015
For a low price, the quality of the case is decent and it perfectly holds my A3 Art sketchbooks. However, the shoulder strap is far too short. You have to basically wear the portfolio case like a handbag, which can irritate your underarms. I was lucky enough to have a longer shoulder strap from my old laptop case which I could switch with the one provided.
One person found this helpful
on 10 December 2013
Thank you for a sturdy affordable case, delivered in no time - love it! I was looking for some time, and this one does answers the needs perfectly.
on 4 March 2014
My son asked me to purchase this item for his school course work. It was exactly what he needed for school
on 22 November 2013
I retired recently and attend an art class. So pleased with this product. Very practical and at a very good price. I would recommend to anybody looking for a practical and inexpensive solution to your transport problems for your A3 pieces.
on 8 January 2017
Bought for my daughter carrying an A3 sketchbook to college each day.
A good sturdy portfolio which does the job of keeping everything tidy, dry and portable.
on 5 November 2015
Do not be fooled into thinking the strap is a normal 'sling over the shoulder' it is a loop which I can not see as being functional at all. However the case itself is perfect for the job
2 people found this helpful
on 27 January 2016
This is great for my art paraphanalia. It holds all of my pencils, paints and brushes etc. Because it is a hard case it keeps my sketches and paintings crease free when I travel to and from art class. Great Product.
on 28 September 2015
I BOUGHT A3 size,with a carry handle and a shoulder strap that clips on when wanted.fairly good protection for drawings,plans etc.im very pleased with it,RECOMMEND
One person found this helpful