on 28 September 2009
I was looking for a screen protector for my wife's new phone. Found this on amazon. The best part about this is that because it is shiny with a mirror finish it can double up as a mirror - especially useful for ladies! The material is thick and application is very easy. There are no bubbles trapped and it is resuseable. The size is perfect and it fits exactly. There is no loss of the screen sensitivity. Am planning to buy one for my iPhone too.
I would highly recommend it.The delivery was quick a d the price,reasonable.
on 25 November 2009
The mirror finish is very good and fits perfectly on the phone. It is well recommended and not only for protection purposes but also to be used as a mirror.
on 8 December 2009
Good screen protectors, easy to apply, and cheap for a pack of 6 that will last me at least a year
on 7 January 2010
got this for my wife doe the job and recieved the cover in a couple of days
on 4 April 2010
As I seem to be the only one who has trouble putting it on and getting the minutely thin stickers on either side off, I won't dwell on this.
However once on the screen protector has no bubbles, works 100% perfectly with the touchscreen underneath and came shortly within a couple of days. The only niggle is that in bright sunlight, seeing the screen is made harder by the screen protector, but that really is my only gripe. Very good product, very good price.
on 18 November 2010
fits snuggly and very easily onto screen, the mirror effect doesn't make screen any more difficult to see and screen is well protected, it survived an attack from my pups and their very sharp teeth !