TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 December 2016
I ordered these to use on my mountain bike and they are awesome, very comfortable just right on the leggs good padding making seat comfortable and plenty of room around my 36 inch waste as I don't like nothing tight on my waste due to stomache problems, They kept me warm and free from sweat which was a concern, they washed up really well quick drying, The pre-shaped and breathable 13mm thick Tour 3D Chamois© optimizes riding comfort and athletic performance is well designed and made and I'm 100% happy with my purchase a very very good buy for the price and would highly recommend them as I can see them lasting a long time.
Please click on the “Yes” button below if this review has been helpful thank you.
on 18 September 2014
Goodness crikey! These shorts are very good! I have exceptionally skinny legs and finding any shorts that would grasp my tree-branch like thighs was proving really difficult. However, Pearl Izumi laid a smackdown on this one. The padding is so perfectly comfortable. I bought two pairs, have done about 1500 miles in each and I wash them after every use. They're still as good as new and the padding is still as comfortable as ever. My maximum ride is about 90 miles and even when I do that, my gooch and knackers feel like they've been cuddled for the duration. My only slight criticism is that they are quite short on me (I'm 5 ft 9 and 62kg). I'd like them to come down to just above the knees as in the picture - in reality it's nearer the mid-thigh region on me. But providing nobody's playing Village People when I'm striding happily from bike to cafe, it's not a major problem - given how comfortable, tight and durable they are, I'll take it.
on 1 December 2014
The best yet and at the age 71 I havehade meney
on 5 November 2011
Can't fault these cycling shorts. They're a good fit and feel really snug. Well made, I'll be back for another pair I think.
on 26 May 2011
I did some research before I invested in these shorts. I was told they are fantastic, and I agree.
Chamois leather inserts really help for long cycle trips. I would recommend.
on 26 September 2016
I'm an old social cyclist and always developed numb sore buttocks after a few km as I am thin and bony & sit straight on my 'sit bones'. These shorts have transformed my life: even after 25km I have no discomfort at all! They work very well under ordinary shorts (I don't really want to look like a serious cyclist...) & are very reasonably priced too.
on 7 May 2016
Great, quality product. Very comfortable and it is full field my expectation.
on 29 April 2015
great shorts - did 250 miles over 3 days in these with no probz.
on 21 October 2016
I love these shorts. They are slightly shiny, fit very well (I'm 5' 10" and 34" waist). I love Pearl Izumi stuff and these are great value!
on 10 February 2017
Long lasting, I bought these as a replacement for the original which I wore for several thousand miles of riding both on and off road.