Format: DVD|Change

on 15 December 2009
I love Timmy Time, my 14-months-old loves Timmy Time, my 9-year-old loves Timmy Time, my husband doesn't mind Timmy time (well, he's a bloke, so kiddies programmes are not his thing). We watch at least 3 episodes per day, the baby would watch it all day if we let her.
All episodes offer a new story, with new expressions, and themes from an ordinary nursery. Fights, friendships, boys, girls, shy kids, etc brilliant.
All this through an Aartman Studio animation (Shawn The Sheep, Wallace & Gromit), with the funny faces and cute sounds. Even after 1,364 times, it's never irritating.
on 2 August 2016
fun and funny my son loves it
on 24 March 2014
My 3 year old absolutely loves this And will watch it over and over again back-to-back without getting bored, a must for A Timmy fan.
on 27 July 2015
I got for my granddaughter,she loves timmy
on 29 April 2017
Good DVD, great price. My little boy loves Timmy so this will keep him amused.
on 27 May 2015
grand kids love it well pleased
on 17 October 2010
My daughter is nearly 2 and has been a Timmy Time fan for quite a while now. I cant drive anywwhere without having this dvd playing in the back. Its even come on the plane with us!!! Each of the short stories are very sweet, with 'naughty Timmy' doing the right thing in the end.Lovely.
on 5 January 2010
Timmy is just great. No speech or language so translates for those who speeak any/no language. From makers of Wallace and Gromit and the same type of humour. My husband and I have watched it when our baby was asleep upstairs - it just makes us laugh so much. Teaches children about life at nursery, and introduces them to lots of new ideas to help them get on with different characters and activities.
on 3 November 2015
Great dvd for timmy time lovers
on 1 April 2011
What a lovely gift/treat for a timmy fan!
Dvd and small plush toy in a gift box.
I bought this for my 2.5 year old son but any pre schooler will love this.