Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 14 December 2014
My two year old loves it
on 4 January 2010
My son is 3yrs old and he loves Timmy tho its not on tv enough so i bought him this for xmas! He sat for the full length laughing away totally engrossed! Great for giving me a free hour or so.
on 26 February 2013
My grandaughter loves this, it is her best DVD and she plays and dances to it all the time which drives her mom mad
on 13 September 2014
Good
on 21 April 2012
i bought this dvd with the grandchildren in mind and hey presto it really works played this one while 3 of the little rug rats was at ours and i thought ide gone deaf not a murmer money well spent.
on 4 November 2014
My little girl loves timmy time always as it on....deliverd when said and no scratches on disk
on 27 October 2010
Timmy is a very popular character in our home! I bought it for my little boy when he was 18 months and he always asks to watch it, and even I never tire of the cartoons. A free gift is always a plus too!
on 6 January 2010
We gave this to our 3 year old for Christmas - she's watched each episode several times and still loves it (we're not so keen when she allocates parts to us)
It's great fun, a good laugh, and brilliantly animated and written.
on 30 September 2015
Disc has a scratch on it which causes it to go jittery and stall about half way through
on 1 May 2013
Very good, bought this for our grandson, he loves it, watches it many times over, good short stories with plenty going on.