Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

I am (allegedly) a grown-up. But when I tripped over 3rd and Bird on the BBC, one day when I was home from work, I was hooked. It is just the most enchanting programme - pure class. It has gentle morality, really catchy songs, lots of dances (I am learning to 'do the Muffin' at the moment!)- and the characters are lovely, particularly Samuel and (my favourite) Muffin. What a star! As Muffin herself would say: 'Spicy!'
on 16 February 2014
I read the other review about the first episode where Sqwook gets carried off by the bird of prey and did think twice before buying. However, I watched it when my little girl was in bed before we showed it to her and actually I think the message of the episode outweighs the first few seconds. The bird doesn't eat Sqwook! My little girl was 2 and 3/4's this Christmas and very fluent in speech. We watched it together the first time and talked about it all as it happened and it has actually become one of her favourite episodes! It will obviously be next Christmas time before we watch it again and she will be that much older with even greater understanding. I shall watch it with her again the first time she watches it and talk about it all, as we did this time; it's a refreshing change to some other Christmas DVD's out there, as it actually has meaningful content that isn't all about commercialisation!! The songs are fab as usual and the other episodes are great too.
I would recommend it for sure; just maybe watch it with your little one the first time and talk about it; it makes some very important lessons in my humble opinion :)
on 24 April 2011
Once again 3rd and Bird delivers great story lines, full of fun and imagination with a lovely flair for colour. Each song is easy to sing along to and my Grandson, Daniel, loves to dance to each track. Well worth the money as it can keep Daniel occupied for quite a while and use up some energy on the dancing. A great DVD for Grandparents to have handy when entertaining little visitors.
on 20 April 2012
this dvd was so cheap to buy, my niece loves it to bits. she sits in her walker. and giggles and dances along to it by waving her arms about. whilst kicking her feet. she gets all hyper and excited when she sees you puttin it on
on 7 June 2012
My daughter loves music and singing. 3rd & Bird is the best educational and enjoyable program for a long time. This DVD is great! A very very reasonable price for the DVD too, can't be found cheaper anywhere else!
on 26 June 2013
My daughter loves it.... Well worth the money. Very annoying songs but hey it's a children's programme so it's kind of expected.
on 21 December 2014
Lovely childrens dvd for my daughter she really enjoyed it, kinda like wonder pets if i can compare it to anything.
on 9 December 2011
Want to feel christmassy? Sit down for a cuddle with your little one and watch this. Gorgeous... We love it...
on 12 January 2015
Thank heavens for 3rd and Bird, what a delightful show. Kept my four grandchildren calm at Christmas.
on 20 January 2013
This DVD was bought as a xmas present for my 6 month old grandson he absoloutly loves it yeah !!!