Format: DVD|Change

on 10 August 2014
If you want to share a bit of truly insightful English culture and social detail, albeit a bit of old fashioned Blighty, then start with Nick Park's genius......this is must have stuff for any Anglophile.
on 18 March 2013
We bought the DVD really for the grandchildren when they are with us and the weather is too bad to go outside. They enjoyed watching it, just as we did on the sly! I couldn't help but marvel at the creativity and ingenuity of the people behind the collection they deserve so much praise!
on 27 December 2012
I have loved the animated humour of these plasticine characters from the 1st. I have every version but this is the biggest and best. It's worth the money for 'A matter of loaf and death' on its own but it has 3 more fun packed adventures. If you have kids or just a sense of humour this is a must.
on 22 June 2014
Lifelong fan of Wallace and Gromit (watched my first one when I was 9) and it turns out my two year daughter absolutely loves Wallce and Gromit as well so couldn't resist buying this.

Lots of nice extras and most importantly the shorts look great in Blu Ray
on 9 April 2016
This is brilliant entertainment - my grandchildren love it. There is a lot of clever detail so watching several times is still enjoyable. My grandchildren ask to see it every time they visit. This is my second purchase to send to grandchildren who live overseas. I love it as well!
on 9 March 2013
This is an advanced purchase for triplet boys in the USA, I am pretty sure they will enjoy the series, even if it has to be viewed on their computer. Havig met them again, I think that they will still enjoy the DVD for their 10th birthday.
on 14 March 2013
This collection is priceless and woth every penny paid

The artwork, humour and storyline of these films chart the stoty of W & G from the beginning

Well woth buying and watching over again
on 22 October 2011
I bought this simply because I am trying to make more space in my house. If like me you bought all the Wallace and Gromits on video tape when they first came out then updating onto DVD really does save space. The local Lower school really loved me donating the old videos too.
on 26 March 2013
This is for anyone who has enjoyed this brilliant series of adventures of the inventor and his faithful dog. The animation is superb as are the storylines; from a trip to the moon a vilainous penguin to love and death in a bakery. Sheer joy. If you are after something to make you smile - this is it.
on 27 February 2015
This collection of four short films are simply magical and is proof that these two wonderful characters are a British institution.
I love all the shorts(as well as the excellent Curse Of The Were-Rabbit movie)but my favourites are The Wrong Trousers and A Close Shave which i think are unbeaten in animated history in either short or feature length movies.
I adore Peter Sallis in the Wallace role as his voice is so unique and funny that no one else could ever top him in this role and i love the fact that most the way Wallace is the only voice you hear and also love that they didn't decide on a voice for Gromit as he is perfect mute and just uses mannerisms to express himself.
I love that each story has a villain whether its a robot cooker,a cunning penguin(who is a excellent bad guy),a cyborg type dog or a mad serial killer woman they complete each story in their own ways.
No matter how many times you watch them Wallace And Gromit are simply a magical double act and hope one day they return to tv or cinema as a world with them in is a better place.