on 24 October 2014
My hubby loves it.
on 21 February 2012
This was present for my grandson aged 13. Of course he is too young to rember it on TV but has become hooked watching recent repeats. He is delighted with this.
on 27 June 2010
Bought this recently. Read some of the reviews before buying, but only think you will have a problem with picture quality if you have a hideous huge TV! We had no issues with the picture at all. And my 2 children 11 and 14 enjoyed being introduced to this classic, seeing a fully grown adult having a temper tantrum is always entertaining! So if you're looking for some classic, superb comedy, buy this.
on 8 March 2016
Purchased as a gift, so haven't watched it. However the recipient was thrilled with it.
on 7 February 2016
First class comefy
on 14 January 2011
This masterpiece took me straight back to the heady days of weekly episodes of this funniest series of all time.Every week,Basil would commit some terrible faux pas,and I would be weak with laughter.The reasonable price of this box set has given me the opportunity to laugh myself silly once more.
on 30 June 2014
So pleased we bought this set.
on 24 December 2014
great
on 9 January 2011
A fantastic treat. The quality of sound/ image and subtitles is superb.An excellent price for so many hours of nostalgic laughter.
on 8 January 2013
I own some comedy favorites including most of W.C. Fields's films and most of the Laurel & Hardys. I rank "Fawlty Towers" with those. I'm glad to own this. Cleese's commentaries on each episode, and the other extras, are all great to have as well.