Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 28 March 2017
FANTASTIC 😎👍
on 25 June 2017
Bought to entertain my grand daughter during her stay, this was a great hit.
on 12 February 2016
Watched many times by my three little sons
on 14 February 2011
Charlie and Lola has always been enchanting - both for my son and for me too. I confess I preferred the original voices of the children in the earlier series but this is a small thing. My son watched the earlier DVD episodes over and over again when he was at the CBBees stage, though decided he'd ourgrown them a year or so ago. But we decided to just watch the Christmas episode in the run up to this Christmas and that got him back into them again. So much so that I had to buy DVDs numbers 9 and 10 for his 7th birthday recently. They are charming, funny, the artwork in them is clever but not too much so and, to be quite honest, they make a change form all those kids cartoons which consist of somthing fighting something else!

I would recommend this DVD to anyone. And watch it with your children - you'll love it too.
on 11 January 2010
All the Charlie and Lola dvd's are enjoyed very much by my 5 year old granddaughter and this is no exception. They are very promptly despached and well packaged and at great prices, I would recommend them to anyone with young children in the family.
on 1 September 2010
I brought this for my daughter and she loves it. The interaction between the two characters is nice and the stories are easy to follow for a 3 year old. Would recommend.
on 23 July 2013
Charlie and Lola never disappoint and this DVD is no exception. These stories are so charming and well crafted they are enjoyable for everyone (which is fortunate considering the high rotation they are on!). My only concern with this product is that it is the last in the series!
on 16 December 2009
My daughter is 3 years old and loves charlie and lola. We are eagerly awaiting the next DVD to come out - not soon enough for me as we now own every episode of Charlie and Lola!
on 1 October 2013
Carlie and Lola are a great hit with my 4 year old Grandaughter so I can't go wrong with this as she is building a set of the whole series
on 24 January 2014
Great price, great quality, and my daughter watches and re-watches x recommend to any parent with a charlie and lola fan x