on 22 May 2010
Does what it says it does ! Fits phone very well. Hero's Teflon case coating is great for not retaining fingermarks. but it does mean that the phone slides off everything! This cover has much more grip,tends to stay where you put it, and feels much less likely to slip out of your hand. Doesn't spoil the styling too much either! Very good value for money.
on 18 April 2010
This transparent cover fits very well with the phone and looks good on the white HTC Hero.Before I bought it I wasn't sure about the dots pattern, but it actually is OK on the white. It's not too soft and not completely hard (it's flexible). It is a very good protection for my phone at a great price. It comes with the screen protector which is great!
on 19 October 2010
After reading all the reviews I bought this case.
It did look good. But the problems were visible in just two days. The edges of my white HTC Hero has now got pink and black borders, shocking by only using this case for two days?
I dont understand how the case has got so many nice reviews maybe no body has actually used it on a White Hero
on 23 April 2010
I ordered this item from amazon on Tuesday and it arrived Friday, excellent service as usual, and the gel skin is brilliant, it also comes with a screen protector, and all for £1.50, I must say this is money well spent. It covers everything, cut outs not a problem, all in all an excellent purchase.
Thank you.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 July 2010
The case is well worth buying for your hero, for the price I can't rate it highly enough. The only draw back is the screen protector, it is good but you will get fingerprints on the screen, so that's a small trade off for not damaging your screen.
on 14 January 2010
I liked the way the Hero felt but I had heard it scratched easily so bought this.It's a nice item that fits the Hero well although adding a bit of bulky. It doesn't come with a screen protector though, which seems a bit of an oversight.
on 16 January 2012
This fits great and looks fine. Works for what you want it to do. I think it makes the phone more ergonomic as it's slightly bigger and easier to grasp. The screen cover is fantastic though.
on 10 February 2010
I bought this product along with a black cover because I could decide and this one is fair better It might not look as good but the product is fair better made and fits much better.
on 10 July 2010
This is what I like about Amazon; I probably would have thought this product was too cheap to be any good but for the very helpful reviews here. And it really is fine!
Marvellous.
on 8 April 2010
Impressed with the reviews I ordered. Delivered in 3 days. Perfect fit looks good - came with a screen protector which I'm yet to fit, will update when I do.