Customer reviews

Style: Vehicles-Peg Puzzle|Change
Price:£4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 19 May 2017
We got the transportation puzzle for my 23mo son. He took to it immediately and still finds it interesting. Product is of good value and quality. He is at that stage where he can finally make sense of puzzles, hence the wait until now. Bought on Amazon prime and received the next day.
on 7 September 2017
Brilliant puzzles. You can't beat wooden puzzles, in my opinion. My Grandsons love playing with these. They are learning names and sounds as well as coordination. It's nice to have the pictures underneath too which helps them. (Please note names and sounds not included in puzzle but added by us adults!!) Lovely and sturdy. Really well made. Can't rate highly enough.
on 17 May 2012
I bought this puzzle for my friend's son who was turning 1 year old. My daughter has a wooden puzzle (different brand) and my friend expressed that she would like one too. This product seems to be very good quality and detailed. What I like the most about it is there is a space between the puzzle piece and where it goes, making it easier for little ones to put it in. The one we have doesn't have this feature and my 16.5 month old get frustrated at times because if it isn't lined up perfectly, she can't get it in. Will be buying one for us as well and can't beat the price!
on 1 June 2017
I have a few M&D items and this is by far the worse when it comes to quality. After a day or 2 the pictures on the puzzle started to come off.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 September 2017
A lovely peg puzzle. It is a new favorite. Melissa and Doug products are amazing.
on 20 May 2017
Grandson loves this puzzle, easy to hold the pieces
on 21 March 2017
Nice easy to use puzzles my two year old likes
on 18 July 2017