Nuby Teething Blankie (Styles May Vary)
Style: Teething Blankie|Change

on 16 January 2017
DANGER CHOCKING HASSARD: Cheap Knock off sent INSTEAD OF ORIGINAL NUBY. Materials used in knockoff has long plastic fibers that shed... not safe for baby to put in mouth. Looks almost identical but on closer inspection you will see item sent doent match photos of original nuby product!
on 15 October 2017
I thought NUBY were a reputable safe brand for babies. Sadly I noticed, after my son had been chewing and sucking it for quite a while, that the red dye had transferred onto his baby grow!!!! Appalling to think he’s now ingested this when I believed that buying a high rated product would be safe from something like this happening!!
review image
on 6 January 2018
Bought my grandson a selection of teething toys - this is by far his favourite.
At 5 months, it’s easy for him to grab, hold on to and put in his mouth.
He doesn’t have perfect coordination control so some of the heavier teethers bash on his face as he tries to bring them to his mouth.
The lion in the middle squeaks - baby loves this , unfortunately so does the dog ! Sounds exactly like her squeaky toys.
on 6 April 2016
Firstly it is very tiny, only 6 inches square, but that's not the big problem.
Only 1 of the four sides makes a crinkle noise, the other 3 sides are silent.
The squeaky animal head in the middle requires the strength of a 6 year old at least to squeeze it to make it squeak, and even a 6 year old has to use his strength. Pointless as it is meant for little babies that are teething. No way on earth will it ever squeak in the hands of a teething baby or toddler.

Total waste of money really, as the only good things about it are the ONE crinkly side and the 4 plastic teething corners. I could have bought a bunch of teething rings from the £1 store.
on 16 August 2016
This item was very helpful in the early stages on my daughters development. She would often try to chew on the edges but most of the time she spent using it to play with, The size of the item is very small so be prepared when the item comes.

My daughter only used this item for a few month but in the time frame that she did use it, it was really good at helping her develop her teeth.
on 30 May 2015
My baby loved it but after he was playing with it ( in the mouth like everything els) I seen there was dye on his clothes. There fore not safe
on 14 April 2014
I had to give this product 3 stars because in spite of my liking for this product, my baby hates it! In fact I think he would give it 1 star and I would give it 4. He has just started sucking/chewing on everything. He hasn't taken to any teething rings, and constantly chews on his clothes, so I thought I would try a blanket type item. But he pulled a face as soon as he put the plastic part in his mouth, as if it were disgusting, and after my attempts, just isn't interested in it. I liked the colours and textures, although the stitching isn't great in places ( hence me wanting to give 4 stars). I must just have a baby who prefers chewing on clothing! Fusspot!
on 7 January 2017
As our son has recently started teething, this has been great help with him to bite his gums on.
He chews on it and keeps himself busy playing with it. The middle squeaks when you squeeze it, our son loves it!

Will be buying a 2nd one at this rate!

on 2 February 2018
Our 4 month old baby enjoys playing with his teething blankie. It is easy for him to grasp and the squeaky teddy bear captures his attention. He is teething mostly on the soft crinkly part now but hopefully will bite more on the hard corners too once the teeth start cutting through the gums.
on 3 December 2015
Bought for my 9wk old grandchild for foreseeable teething.....as yet unused but I can see it being very useful. It is a sensible small face flannel size , colourful with each corner having a rubber rasp-like gum chewer and noisy quarters with a squeaky nose! Interesting and very tactile for a baby....