on 28 June 2011
I am using this card in a Kodak ZX5 playsport, the results are fantastic ..... but as the card had about 30 mins left to go the camera did not seem able to cope and froze continually i.e. would not switch off or do anything, strange I thought thinking the camera was duff. However I put in the second of these cards and all was well, maybe its me.
I have to say the cards are excellent and at a very good price, I will update as necessary.
7 people found this helpful
on 19 January 2011
Although larger-capacity SD cards are available for not much more, 2GB is the largest size for a traditional SD card, rather than the newer SDHC (high capacity) cards. If, like me, you are buying this for an older camera which doesn't support SDHC, then you can't go far wrong with this one. It's quality card from a recognised manufacturer, and seems to have no problem writing data fast-enough to support (low-resolution) video recordings.
on 21 March 2013
I bought this memory card to use as a back-up for the hundreds of photos I have. For this use, it's briliant. My only concern is that I can't use it in my camera (should I ever need to), possibly because my camera is quite an old model now, so I don't think it can take 16GB. So I'd just warn people to check their cameras first.
on 31 March 2011
Bought specifically for PURE Evoke 3 Radio as it does not accept newer SDHC cards. As this is the maximum size for traditional SD cards and I wanted something with a fast write speed I chose this one for quality. It was a good choice as this works well with the radio without any problems.
on 8 October 2012
I am no expert at memory cards etc.. We went on honeymoon to Kenya and used this memory card for the handheld camcorder thing we brought. It was excellent and took hundreds of pictures and videos. I no where near filled it up and am very happy with the quality of the images it has been able to save.
on 18 April 2012
I bought this memory card for my Kodak camera and my travels around India, it was perfect for my trip, I have hundreds of good quality photographs and videos and it is still going strong. I would highly recommend this product.
on 1 August 2013
doesn't work in camera even though in the product description it says it is compatable with my kodak easy share.
on 1 January 2013
this product its very good.my husband and me use for my digital camara and its excellent.this memory card its great.
on 26 December 2012
cant wait to get this in my camera so i can take loads of photos and films will store loads on it
on 26 August 2011
Arrived on time. I have had no problem with the use and as it is a kodak I find it very reliable.