Price:£2.59+ Free shipping

on 7 May 2017
Brought this to decorate wedding jars, quite a lot in a bundle good value for money.

came in the post very quickly.
on 6 March 2015
You can never have enough raffia great value
on 5 May 2017
Just what I wanted. Thank you
on 16 October 2015
As expected
on 14 November 2012
Looked good in the picture, but dissapointng when opened, I suppose this is a sign of the times when you cannot see the product fully opened, to me it was wasteful so much was thin and like cotton thread perhaps I expect too much.
on 24 July 2013
I was rather disappointed by this product, as it did not turn out to be the soft flat plant tie material I had hoped for. It was unlike the raffia I had just used up and was trying to replace. I won't buy raffia on-line again, as it is difficult to tell what you will be getting from a picture.
on 2 February 2015
sorry my husband was not very pleased with it ,as it was all in small pieces,and as he needed it to tie up dahilas it was very annoying as he had to join pieces up to make it long enough!
on 8 August 2014
Perfectly good bunch of raffia used for my daughter's wedding favours on mini jams and chutneys with fabric coverings. Wedding held in barn in the Cotswolds so all in keeping.
on 30 November 2012
pleased with this product especially as it came in approximately the right lengths that I required. Was making rustic labels as table names for a friends wedding
on 15 December 2011
Arrive before the date stated. just what i needed to make my daughters scarecrow costume for school. not half as much mess as real straw