Customer reviews

good
on 27 June 2017
Very pleased
on 11 June 2016
Probably best used after getting results of a full blood test from the GP to confirm the accuracy and can then be used at intervals to ensure that no reading have adversely changed.
on 2 June 2012
A total waste of time and money - shame I had to even give it 1 star but 0 stars is not an option. Well, either I have made a miraculous recovery or this test is useless. According to my GP, following a blood test, I have quite serious liver function problems. I bought this so I could test my urine before I started medication and compare it in a few months to see the improvement. I followed the instructions to the letter and the colours on the dip stick didn't change at all - according to this test I have a very healthy liver. My worry is that if someone is drinking too much and uses this to see if there is any damage they might wrongly conclude that there isn't and carry on drinking to excess.
11 Comment| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 June 2012
Product utterly useless. No change at all in stick, also have liver function probs so this should have shown up. Don't waste your money on this.
on 15 February 2010
This product is incredibly straight forward and easy to use and interpreting the results is also very clear. If you're not worried enough to go and see your GP then I would really recommend this product as a first port of call. The collection cup included was a bit odd though and I didn't use it.
on 10 November 2015
Colours are not always the best to interpret but at the end of the day there is really only one way to get a true result....... see your GP.
on 13 May 2013
Delivery prompt and the product seems to be of high quality. It's easy to use as well. Thank you very much.
on 4 June 2015
Took a little time to see the difference in the colours but effectivly worked
on 19 January 2014
I don't think that this actually helped at all. It was easy to use, but have no idea how accurate it was as got completely different results both times and within a few hours.