on 26 March 2015
This is working great for me never mind the dog I do not have had trouble with my cox vey painful I have to sit all day not very mobile but when this proble started which never had trouble with before this off cut memory foam is lovely for me it is 3inches in depth you can get ones thinner I think 36"long by 24"width you can have it any way you want what is best for you happy sitting
on 23 January 2014
Good quality - tough enough to survive the dogs initial digging and circling. Accepted now as the thing to sleep on.
on 9 October 2013
this is the third of three that I ordered to cover my memory foam dog beds. This is well made, looks very tough and durable and I believe it will give the memory foam mattresses and covers a much longer life. From experience, when I stripped the sheepskin covers off the memory foam beds the beds just fell apart and the covers were not in a state to be washable. This over-cover is just ideal. It was delivered promptly, is good value for money and I'm very happy with them.
on 7 November 2013
This is a heavy cover which is ideal for my German Shepherd. She loves it & it has a lovely warm texture. The size is superb as it fits the very large dog crate.
on 20 November 2012
Perfect fit, well made. Dispached quickly and received within the time specified. Strong material should last for a good period of time.
on 15 February 2014
good value for money, good fit. dog looks smart as well as comfortable! washes well. I really have said all I want to
on 17 November 2013
Best dog bed we've had so easy to vacuum the hairs of fthe only dog beds I will now buy
on 26 April 2014
Does the job nicely, easy to Hoover, nice corduroy material. We have had a few dog beds but these are ideal. Would recommend it for certain.
on 28 March 2014
Great product hard wearing and easy to fit and wash
No shrinking as of yet
Hopefully over time it will last and not wear
on 28 May 2014
Good uality, hard wearing, good washing and comfortable covers. Doesnt show the hairs the minute the dogs step onto them