on 8 February 2015
If like me were looking at these types of cases available for the Lumix LX2 and couldn't find one that specifically fits this model then look now more !
I looked at all the sellers on here who sold theses cases and nowhere in their descriptions did they once say that this case also fits the LX2?? , Now I am here to tell you that they do and this particular sellers product BV- electronics was amazing in both quality and speedy professional service . I am sure readers may disagree that it is maybe not as snug a fit as it is for the LX3 but I am very happy with my one :)

Thanks for reading
on 30 August 2010
I bought this because I like to keep my cameras on my belt where they are safe and wanted a case that is just there for carrying the camera but out of the way when taking pictures.
The case is sturdy enough to feel like it will protect the camera from bumps and scrapes and sleek enough to sit fairly discreetly out of the way.
The catch works well with a reassuring click when fastened.
Once you get the hang of posistioning the lens cap and string at the right position then it all works well and its easy to get the camera in and out of the case.
Then all you need to do is buy a wrist strap for a couple of quid and your LX3 is good to go!
on 2 August 2013
The case is well made and looks good but the domed part of the cover will not close over the aperture ring of the camera. I had to use a ring expander to stretch the domed part of the case to get the cover to close properly and strained the stitching accordingly, hence the three stars.
on 9 January 2011
I bought this case for my Lumix LX5. Although this model is not stated in the specs, it is a good fit as long as you don't catch the aspect ratio control when inserting or removing the camera. It is strongly made offering excellent protection, can be attached to your belt or hung round the neck, and I would thoroughly recommend it.
on 4 November 2013
Easy to use, well made in leather and offers good protection to my Lumix LX3. Only downside, which I was aware before purchase, is that the camera must be removed from the case for use.
on 12 March 2016
Brilliant case had it years now and it still looks as good as new.
on 21 January 2015
Perfect. Really handy to slip your camera in and out. I use it for Lumix LX5.
on 28 May 2013
too small, definitely not for panasonic lumix LX3, is too small camera is squashed in the case and is hard to remove it.
on 1 January 2013
The leather case is an excellent addition to the camera. The case gives that extra distinction to an already superb product.
on 14 April 2013
Durable, strong and the styling is a reminder of a bygone era. Great if you want a rigid case. Well priced, too.