on 29 October 2012
A gorgeous colour, perfect for autumn and winter. It does dry your lips so I put on lip balm about 10 minutes before I apply the lip tint which solves the problem for me. It stay on for ages and because it "stains" lipgloss look great on top as well.
on 25 November 2011
I really liked this liptint, the colour is a lovely sweet red, not too dark, and would work well with most skin tones I think. Make sure your lips are completely dry before applying, or it won't be absorbed as well. It's great if you're looking for something longlasting, and for three quid with an extra bit for P&P, really not bad at all :)
on 14 December 2010
If you are not into smudged lipstick this is the thing to buy. I also bought it in the brown, it goes on wet then dries and is smudgeproof. It isnt very moisturising but the colour remains on your lips for quite sometime. A little goes a long way.
on 2 January 2014
Wanted to try something a bit different from lipstick and wanted to try a reasonably cheap tint before splashing out on an expensive lip tint.

Colour was lovely, alot nicer than the red colour I also purchased at the same time.

Stays on for ages! But make sure you put lip balm over the top as lips can become dry.
on 9 January 2014
Fed up of red lipstick going messy as it doesn't dry so bought this!

The colour is exactly the shade of red I wanted!

As I thought, you should apply it a few times before going out to get the colour even and then take it with you for if you eat, drink, kiss etc which eventually will make it fade.

I don't mind the fading as can just reapply, what I hate is it being messy, which this isn't!

I put a lipbalm over it for lipstick look or a lipgloss for glossy as it can be dry looking by itself.
on 22 January 2014
O.k. so I love the colour and that it lasts. I do not like the applicator and it is tricky to apply and gets on your fingers when you undo it. So my lips are stained the same colour as my thumb and forefinger.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 9 August 2014
I really like this. I bought it many years ago to use as a lip stain, but it dried out my lips so much that I couldn't use it very often. A few months ago I came across the old bottle and decided to try it as a blusher. It worked beautifully! I then bought a new bottle so I could try it on my lips again as well. I do like it as a lip tint. It does last much longer than a lipstick and looks more natural, but it is still very drying and very often doesn't stain all of thd lip. I am guessing this is because some parts of my lips may be drier than others. I haven't yet tried it over the top of a lip balm because I can't see that it would work like that. It is really designed to sink into the lips. I tend to put a tinted lip balm over the top of it, just to even out the colour. Where it really works very well, is as a blusher. It looks so natural, isn't powdery, and goes on really easily. The only disadvantage is that you end up with red stained fingertips, which is difficult to wash off completely.
on 13 December 2014
Very sexy colour works beautifully to lift my face with having dark blonde hair. Similarly suits my daughters brown eyes chestnut hair colouring. Boyfriend can't keep his lips off me! Drying on the lip but nothing a bit of balm can't fix. Fab price and arrived within 3 days.
on 13 July 2014
Love this liptint! I have wanted one for a while as i'm into Korean dramas and kpop ALL the stars where liptint! i obvious wanted to look like one haha! I use it almost every day for college it is stays on ALL dayy!! I want to get more colors!
on 15 October 2013
its ok but i orderd it a week before a wedding i needed it for and it came 3 days after. maybe i should have known it would take that long! but i dont know when i'll use it now so its a bit pointless. i had a quick go on it it did stay on for aages even with a wipe my lips were stained so i spose its good in that sense but just order way in advance if you need it for a special occasion!