on 31 October 2010
Cable came quickly and as described. Bought this cable after reading a number of reviews and a few people mentioning it on the AVForums website. HDMI cable is currently working perfectly and is constructed to a high quality.
on 3 July 2013
Much rubbish is written about the requirement to spend fortunes on cables. Digital signals theoretically have a lesser demand than analogue but it's still prudent to buy a product that's well constructed and this seems to strike a good balace between affordability and quality.
on 10 May 2010
This is a very good product, we bought it due to the reccomendation on Amazon this HDMI lead has made a real big difference to the picture on our television, the colours look really great, and i would have no hesitation in purchasing another one and i would recommend this product to anyone that once a good HDMI LEAD at a reasonable price
on 15 October 2010
These really are great value as seen them advertised at the RRP on many occassions.
on 14 February 2011
Had to come back for more, this was bought for my cousin who required a 20 metre hdmi cable to be joined up with another 5m hdmi cable giving us 25 metre in total.
We used the two Maestro HDMI Cables and the Maesteo EQCablesson® EQ Maestro HDMI Extender / Booster - Amplified ACTIVE Repeater/Booster - v1.3 - Supports 1080p Full HD up to 50m,
WOW WOW WOW WOW 25 Metre and HD is all crisp!!!!!!
on 3 December 2012
I would recommend this hdmi cable paid abit extra but well worth the money, works great at 12m and well made, very fast delivery!
on 21 December 2011
I am using this HDMI cable to connect a Pioneer VSX-921 AV amplifier to a BenQ W1200 digital projector. The cable is run through my ceiling space. The first cable I used was a 15m cheaper version and this resulted in speckles appearing in the projected image when using the higher definition 1080p modes.

Switching to this slightly shorter higher quality cable improved matters considerably. There are still some situations e.g. when using the AV amplifiers upscaling to 1080p, where a few speckles appear but I have managed to get around this by letting the sources (laptop or blu ray DVD player perform the upscaling rather than the AV amplifier, I guess the upscaling circuitry in the VSX-921 generates a slightly poorer signal).

I would recommend this cable as a cost effective good quality item.

I would also recommend that anyone requiring HDMI cables over 5 meters to purchase the shortest cable length required to connect your components.
on 17 April 2011
Maestro 8m / 8 metres High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet CL3 (Version 1.4, Sky HD, Virgin HD, 3D Ready with Audio Return and Ethernet Channel)

A very good quality cable that does what it says on the tin!
It arrived within 24hrs and works well -saved myself a fortune when compaired to high street prices.
on 27 November 2011
Had to replace our hdmi cable from the conduit as the previous cable we bought was showing snow artefacts on the screen. We were advised to buy this cable as the connector comes off, we were surprised how easy it was to remove the end connectors to put the hdmi cable through our conduit.
It was more expensive compared to the other cables but for the extra functionality and the quality it was all worth it!!!
on 10 March 2010
Recommended by a neighbour after we upgraded to HD we saw the difference as soon as the cable was swapped, our rather dull and boring picture came to life, colours are vibrant and objects near the front of the screen stand out, feels like the next best thing to 3D.We wouldn't have thought changing a cable could make so much difference, would recommend it.Maestro 1m Ultra Advanced High Speed HDMI Cable CAT2