Customer reviews

Price:£20.39+ Free shipping

on 12 May 2013
Delighted with the smooth grinding grater.Chose it for its ratings.Wasn't'disapointed.A cap fitted on the base would be the only improvement to keep contents fresh.
on 26 April 2013
grates plenty of nutmeg. looks a bit messy where bits of broken nutmeg can be seen through perspex that is my only negative
on 10 January 2014
Very attractive, reassuringly robust nutmeg grater....efficient grating, good refil with lift of handle to slide new nutmeg into position....No fiddly screws each time! Can't fault it. Grate!!!
on 21 June 2015
I love this nutmeg grinder - no more skin off my fingers! I'm using nutmeg so much more in my cooking and I am so pleased I found this grinder on Amazon as it was unavailable in Australia
on 16 July 2015
Machine did not work properly, I have just received a replacement which I have yet to try - not confident the grinder is of merchantable quality.
on 4 June 2014
this is by far and away the best nutmeg grinder I have ever used, and I have tried several. Cannot recommend it enough.
on 18 February 2013
This grinder is not as good as I thought it would be, I would not recommend it. You are better off with a hand grater.
on 30 October 2013
I ordered this grinder for a friend's Christmas present because I have one of these at home which I love. As I bought it as a gift I opened the box to check all was OK. The revolving handle on the top of the grinder had a slight mark, just above the Cole & Mason lettering. At first I thought it was just a water mark which I could remove but soon found out that it was a default in the chrome. As this was for a gift I decided to return the grinder for a full refund. This is such a shame, but it will not deter me from finding an identical Grinder from another supplier - unless the same supplier can guarantee me a perfect Cole & Mason grinder.
on 25 October 2015
the bottom plate came off after the first nutmeg was finished
on 21 December 2016
I would not recommend this item. Rubbish!