on 14 July 2017
Fantastic drumset my little one loves it. I waited for months to get this at a price I could afford being a single parent, finally found it on offer. Purchased it in December 16 for my sons birthday present in July 17. Today in fact. One very excited little boy, unfortunately parts are missing. Can anyone advice me please on how I go about getting missing parts. I.e. The main stand that connects drums together and the brackets going out on sides for the drums to connect to. I'd have one happy birthday boy then. Thanks in advance
on 17 April 2018
our three year old loves this! it looks great too. fast delivery. perfect for his age and getting started on the drums. I think he'll outgrow it within the next couple of years.
on 23 January 2014
Bought this for my friend's kid who showed signs of interest in drumming. My husband (a wannabe drummer) and the kid's dad were excited when assembling this kit, commenting many times on how realistic it was, how it was not just a toy. When the kid saw the assembled kit, his reaction was to turn to his mum and say, "I'm so excited I don't know what to do!" So yes, recommended. Pretty noisy, survived a fierce banging and leaning on. What more could you want from a junior drum kit!
on 10 August 2017
Excellent drum kit, we have had ours for quite a while now and it's still going strong and very well loved. Fast delivery and excellent customer service.
on 12 January 2015
Bought this for my (nearly) 2 year old Grandson and he absolutely loves it. Had no problem knowing which way to hold the drumsticks and loves to just climb on to the stool and bang away. It is really sturdy and good quality at a great price. I really wanted something that would last him a while and not a cheap plastic toy and this is ideal. Perfect for those young budding drummists !!!
on 30 January 2017
Great quality and great price. Got for my 4 year old daughter for Christmas and she loves it. My 8 year old son also sits and plays as it's perfect size for him too!
Not a cheap plastic set, it's sturdy, metal and sounds great too! Thank you!!!
on 27 December 2017
Great buy for my 5 year old well made and sturdy seat is also well made and sturdy well pleased with this
on 9 November 2017
Amazing drum kit every 3 yr old should have a set the stool could be a bit more sturdy
on 31 October 2013
Marvelous drum-kit for my 3-year-old's birthday. He's showing signs of becoming a John Bonham! Very well made; robust and nice resonance. Comes well-packaged, but no construction notes, so took me a few hours to put together properly(but I am SLOW). Has a nice comfy stool, which doesn't adjust, should be right for 4-6 years old. Overall great piece of kit and very good value for money (my wife said,"oh my god, HOW MUCH have you spent?" and I wasn't scared at all!)
on 10 May 2016
For mini Sheila E's and John Bonhams. Perfect present for my drum crazy 3 year old daughter. Sound good, look good, real drums (which daddy may borrow for some recording)
One tiny problem that stops a five star review is that the bass pedal seems a bit temperamental and flimsy and has needed adjusting a few times, other than that...wonderful!