on 15 July 2016
This racket offers an exceptional level of power while keeping its weight down (225g unstrung). The head heavy balance of the racket and its large head size (115 sq in) make it even easier to hit shots that are powerful and controlled. This racket is suitable for those getting into tennis and regular players who seek both power and control. Perfect for beginners and intermediates (that's me!), and especially players who are not physically very strong or athletic (that's like me, also!). I would not recommend this racket for very physically strong or athletic players, or for very young players. The chances are these player types would take a huge swipe at the ball, hence hitting the ball out because this racket is very powerful. Don't forget to check your grip size for the racket as this is a very important part of your game - do a little research on the internet for hand grip sizes. This racket has a shock absorber inside the hand grip and comes with a Head vibration dampner for you to attach to the strings.
on 20 May 2017
I guess this racquet needs no further reviewing as it is obviously doing well in this area. However i will give a review of this item as i'm pretty happy with it and also how i came about buying it! So i play a little tennis and i mean a little. The racquet i was using before this purchase was a Babolat £30 job. The Babolat looked like a good racquet and for some time i believed it was until i borrowed the Head Ti S6 from a friend. I was amazed at the difference no longer was the racquet twisting in my hands and i was able to, with the help of my playing partner, string some prety decent rallies together. I really did not think the "tool" could make so much difference.

This racquet is pretty cheap in comparison to some of the others but it is Heads best seller and apparently for a while the overall world best seller.
on 13 January 2017
The racket is very good if you are an absolute beginner or have elbow / shoulder issues as it is extremely light - so is easier on the arms, and has an enlarged head - so its easier to hit the ball.

As its so light you won't be able to hit a ball as hard as with a heavier racket but unless you're regularly playing then you'd probably not notice the difference. Probably a good choice for junior or female.

If you looking to smash a ball as hard as you can then I'd say a heavier racket and a standard size head would be better.Even if you're a beginner and looking to start playing regularly I'd say get a normal size head as sooner or later you'll have to change from this to a heavier one once you wan't more power.
on 10 July 2016
Was looking for a good spare Raquet to compliment my fantastic 15 year old Wilson, this is slightly less powerful but really good to the extent I have started to use it more often, the more I use it the more I like it, considering it cost me 15% of what the Wilson cost me 15 years ago this has to be a top quality buy.
on 28 September 2014
I bought this racket and it is absolutely brilliant. Great control and definitely worth the money. We couldn't believe how good it was when wh got it seeing as we only paid £59. What a deal! This is a great racket for all abilities and we would recommend it to any player.
on 20 September 2016
Lightweight well balanced racquet. Very forgiving and makes even my average shots look good! Loads of power and absorbs impact brilliantly. There's a reason this model has been around for a long time. It really performs.
on 4 August 2017
Superb full size (shorter handled) racket. Brilliantly light and wonderfully sweet strike
on 2 July 2017
Very pleased with this purchase. I can still create a lot of power with a much lighter racquet. It has a head heavy balance, which works for me and I can control my shots with ease. I am still getting used to it but so far have not regretted my purchase.
on 11 September 2017
This stick looks the business but in terms of dampening vibrations it's terrible. Yes, it's light and packs a punch but if you have a dodgy elbow stay way clear of this as it feels like your punching a brick wall every time you hit the ball. I sent it back and got a refund so no complaints about the seller!
on 22 January 2016
This is a relatively lightweight racquet, but is strong enough for hard hitting. It is ideal for players suffering from 'tennis elbow'. I found it well balanced and easy to manipulate.