Customer reviews

Colour: Red|Change
Price:£189.95+ Free shipping

on 14 January 2017
First of all, let me say right away this is an awful lot of hardware for the money. Looking at this kit all set up, it looks like it should cost a hell of a lot more than it did. Despite other customers saying they had a lot of pieces missing ( it does come in two boxes, not one ) we had nothing missing at all. There are instructions included, that are clear and easy to understand as well. Obviously, if you have any idea how a drum kit goes together you will find it a lot easier to put together than a raw beginner. Although I am a bass player, I did start out on the drums many moons ago and after tuning the skin tensions and adjusting it all for ease of playing, it sounds really excellent. Some people said the cymbals were rubbish , but I beg to differ. They sound excellent......... just remember a set of Paiste cymbals will cost you twice what this whole kit did........... how and where you strike a cymbal is very important........... so if you think the cymbals are rubbish, you are probably rubbish, not the kit.

I can't see how anyone could fault this kit, the standard of build and finish is excellent and for the price it is amazing value. Just don't expect them to make you sound like a drummer if you haven't got a clue.
on 22 September 2015
I was very happy to receive my parcel but I don't know why I got many missing items such as pedal, my snare drum and almost all the stands. Feel really really disappointed about it as I thought the drum kit should not have such problems as the rating is really high.
And now I am forced to return item and order again.
Worst experience ever.
on 3 August 2017
My 12 yr old Daughter was thrilled with this drum kit. I managed to put together on my own (a single mum) with not too much trouble. Took me about an hour and 15 as I found tightening the drum faces when in playing position a bit awkward with the small Alan key. I just need ear plugs or sound proofing
on 9 May 2013
Exactly as it looked in the picture. Really good quality, great value compared to music shops. Good for adults or kids
on 5 August 2011
Have just bought this kit for my 14 year old daughter. It arrived next day really well packaged in 2 boxes. Obviously it is mostly self assembly. Unfortunately it has no instructions but its not ROCKet science! As a total drum novice I downloaded the insructions from DJM website which helped with tuning. The photo really doesn't do the colour justice its a vibrant, metallic purple and really different from the usual black etc. Brilliant price and quality for a first drum kit.
on 20 October 2015
Missing many parts, i am missing a full box, with stuff like the pedal, chair seat and the stands for the cymbals , Cant find a link to send a direct email.
on 9 January 2014
Love it my self even though a gift for my six year old son . It will last him good few years. My husband had no problem putting it together and he has no history of playing the drums. Very fast in getting order out.Packed well and secure .
on 16 November 2013
Hi! I'm 13 and I started playing on the drums about a year ago. I bought this kit about 6 months ago and have been amazed by it's quality for the price! The drums are clear and make a very good noise and the bass is loud and effective. The snare drum is loud and makes a great sound but can sometimes buzz a little bit. The only bad thing with this kit is the quality of the cymbals. It doesn't come with any ride cymbal and the crash sounds more like a gong and isn't very good. The Hi-hat makes an OK sound but is not very crisp and can come loose easily. However the kit is really a great price for it's quality and I would recommend it to any one starting on the drums.
on 25 May 2013
The Tiger Red Drum Kit is an excellent high-quality product. It is easy to assemble
and comes in a beautiful vibrant colour. It is an ideal gift for a budding 'Phil Collins'.
This product was delivered promptly.Tiger 5 Piece Drum Kit - Red
44 Comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 September 2013
Was a bit worried about buying a drum kit but this one is perfect. My daughter loves the colour and spend hours playing it. Her friend is now buying one the same for Xmas from our recommendation.