on 9 November 2012
I had bought a much cheaper 10m HDMI cable also form Amazon the previous week which just didn't reliably transmit the data from my TV receiver/DVD player to my projector. The picture was constantly breaking up. The only data that did transfer was from a Blu-Ray disc. I had been cynical about spending lots of money on an HDMI cable but the transformation as soon as I plugged this cable in was immediate. I was able to view everything with no breakup. I have no idea why TV/DVD images didn't transmit cleanly and Blu-Ray did however I am most grateful to a previous reviewer who stated that this could happen with cheap cables. I am delighted with this cable and would highly recommend it. This cable is great value for money. Why pay more?
on 25 December 2016
Bought the 10m cable to use with my high end GTX 1080 gaming PC to connect to my 4K TV. Does not pass through 4K / UHD @ 60hz. Display will remain black showing no signal. It's definetely the cable as my 2m cable that came with my Xbox works as intended. So in a nutshell this cable isn't high speed as advertised.
on 2 March 2017
Thought I would have to pay a fortune for 4 metre HDMI leads. These were an excellent price. Arrived in good time and well packed. They are doing a stirling job for an old sony dvd player recorder hard drive a State of the art Samsung smart TV and a blue ray playyer (one lead spare for the upgrade in another room)

The old one in the DVD recorder kept dropping out and was not as good as these. Would recommend.
on 17 February 2011
Read the existing feedback and bought product. Really robust and no obvious loss in signal strength over the 15 metres. Good end connectors strong industrial type.
on 30 November 2010
I have just bought two of these cables to connect my new samsung 8000 55" TV to a samsung 5900 blu ray player and my XBOX 360.I needed the 1.4a HDMI cables in order to view blu ray 3D films.Having watched Monsters V aliens, I can say that they worked perfectly although I cannot comment on any improvement in picture quality as this is all a new setup.
on 22 July 2017
I installed a 10m 1.3 hdmi cable years ago to send Sky Hd to the bedroom.

Move on several years and Sky Q. Old 10m cable would not transmit 4k to the bedroom so I had to watch 1080p and switch to 4k as I wouldn't it and then switch back.

Installed the Cablesson 10m cable out of the back of a Denon AVRX2300W amplifier.

I now have perfect 4k @ 50Hz from Sky Q to both the main room and the bedroom - Job done!

Cable seems robust but flexible and I would highly recommend as a cheap solution if you need a 10m cable upgrade.
on 23 August 2017
Top spec it is not
Does NOT play PS4 in full 60HZ RGB
It's advertised at 2.1 spec, it can't be or it would do the above I mentioned.
on 17 February 2011
I received product 4 days after ordering. I am in Ireland and was surprised at the speed of delivery. I was a little concerned about quality before receiving cables as I felt price would dictate how good cable would be. However, when I examined cables(bought 2) I was very impressed with the standard of cable and connection. I have connected HDMI leads to projector from blu ray DVD player and and picture is perfect. i cannot fault product at all. I would recommend these HDMI cables to anyone who wants an excellent quality HDMI cable at a very reasonable price. I checked a local supplier for a price on similar cable in the Monster brand and price was 399. I have since bought 2 more of the 0.5m leads and same quality applies. I have also bought 2 Cablesson HDMI splitters and am very happy with results. I can only assume that Cablesson brand is a very high quality brand at great prices.
on 7 October 2010
I could not believe how quick this cable arrived; ordered at 4pm and arrived the next morning!

This was my first experience of HDMI, but I am blown away by the quality of the picture! The cables themselves seem reassuringly robust and the cables feel well shielded.

I liked it so much I ordered a second!!
on 17 May 2014
Using this to connect my Blu-Ray to my 3D Smart TV, the cable is well built and provided awesome HD quality when standard and 3D Blu-rays.