on 26 July 2010
I purchased this box of duplo for my 2year old grandson. We have great fun playing with the bricks. Even his Daddy, 33 years old, is in his element creating different buildings, cars and aeroplanes. Good value. I also purchased the green base.
on 2 April 2011
I purchased this toy for my daughter birthday she LOVED IT!!!!!!!!! it has a boy and a car figure and 77 pieces of lego for her to play with. kept her busy for a long time and the box comes really handy in packing the legos away. a must for all kids.
on 27 May 2011
after having shopped around in many websites we found this Lego Box that has the largest number of brick sand the lowest price, not to mention the additional features such as windows, etc.
another great feature of this product is that it comes with the nice box that is perfect for storing the pieces.
on 31 December 2010
Bought this for my grandson as my children loved it when they were small. It did not disappoint. He loved it and was building houses on Christmas morning. Would definitely recommend this, will last forever.
on 30 August 2010
Great stuff. My 13 mtg old daughter loves this. She's not great at building but superb at demolition... Fabulus toy with hours of potential enjoyment to come I'm sure. My girl has got the attention span of well a little girl but this keeps her occupied for ages.
on 6 June 2011
Got this for my 18 month son. These larger Lego bricks are safe for kids from 18 months. This is his first Lego set and just loves it. Keeps him occupied and play with it for a long time.
Well worth the Amazon price.
Would recommend this building blocks to keep your toddler occupied... parents too... :-)
on 5 April 2011
We bought this item for our youngest grandson's 2nd birthday. What fun he's had with it and his imagination has run riot; from a truck, to a bridge and even a tunnel. Perhaps he's an architect in the making!!
on 10 June 2011
Bought for my Grand-daughter's 1st birthday. Excellent value & quality as always from Lego. Will no doubt buy further items to add to this. Parents enjoy playing with it too.
on 8 September 2011
I got this for my 30 months old son and he absolutely loves it. He has played with it every single day since we got which is a first for him considering he gets bored with any new toy (that isn't a car)after d first couple of days. Not really being into car playing myself this is an activity I enjoying doing with him and the coloured bricks has improved his knowledge of colours. Also because of the storage box it makes it easier to get him to tidy up d bricks after use. Overall I think its one of the best indoor toys we have gotten him yet since it keeps him highly occupied.
on 12 March 2014
My granddaughter loves this item, especially as it was at Christmas, I think that we lost her for the day as she got so absorbed in it. I hope that she manages to keep the items all together. My only criticism is that the pieces do not automatically return to the box after play has finished and the adults have to do it!!. If LEGO could solve this one I will buy some more, maybe even for me to play with!!

See one answered question