Customer reviews

LEGO DUPLO LEGO Ville 5649: Big Farm
Price:£158.84+ £10.82 shipping

on 13 April 2012
Got this for my son's 2nd birthday, he loves it and so do any other toddlers who come round to play. Definitely recommend buying a baseplate to mount it all on, as otherwise the fence pieces don't really stand up properly and the building falls apart more easily. Not a fan of the milk tanker trailer, it doesn't do much, would have preferred a trailer to put the animals in. Maybe we'll get that for xmas...
on 19 February 2013
Happy with the price I paid for this, only down side was the courier Amazon used couldn't find my address. went online to check on delivery and it stated that it had been delivered, after phone calls and phone calls was told that they coulddn't find address, after telling them in great detail where i live and if no answer leave with my neighbour the next day it was left with my neighbour and a note put through letterbox - even when myself and wife were in......use royal mail - they deliver to me every day.
on 5 December 2015
you cannot fail with Lego, excellent toy great value.
on 24 January 2014
Both Grandchildren ( 6 and 3 years old) both love it and have spent many hours playing with it.

They also adapt it to make other creations so is good
on 30 December 2014
This is the older version of the Farm Set but to my mind the better one, less buildings but more figures. My grandson loves it!
on 24 November 2011
I bought this for my 2yr old's birthday and he's played with it ever since (over a month now!),which has to be a record for any toy! I love the fact that there's a proper structure to create rather than just a load of bricks. He loves building it, destroying it and putting all the animals in the farm building. As with all Duplo, it's extremely hard wearing, and is a great way for us to play together.
on 29 April 2014
Ideal bought as present it arrived on time in good order as bought as present not sure it was fit for purpose but it seemed fine
on 16 March 2013
Well received present but it does only create the farm as shown on the box. It needed the other more general-purpose Duplo bricks we already had to encourage wider creativity and imaginative play for our four-year-old grandchild, so this Farm set should be viewed as an addition to an existing collection. Well made as with all Duplo products.
on 9 January 2014
Bough for my 2yr old Granddaughter and am very pleased with it. Lots of animals to play with and ways to build barn etc Plyed with by all age groups.
on 26 August 2012
So happy with the Lego set, we brought it for our 3 year old son who just loves lego. He loves the tractor and trailer, playing with the farm animals, using the crane to lift the hay bales up and down, he spends ages just playing which is great! As usual a great Lego product.