Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 8 March 2017
well what can I say..a brilliant family movie loved by all..will be watched every xmas..great delivery too..thankyou..
on 14 May 2017
Favourite film as a child and even as an adult. Great film a must have for any Christmas lover
on 28 February 2016
Gave this too my fave daughter,(yes,...I know you're not supposed to have a fave) but since my split from her mum she has tried hard to keep contact! (This was our Xmas film)
on 10 April 2017
Still the most magical christmas film. I watched this when I was 9years old and doubting the reality of father Christmas and it made me believe again for another year or so. Now I put it on every year for my kids.. had the video, then the dvd and not upgraded to Blu-ray. Love it!
on 20 March 2017
Disc was scratched even though it was shrink wrapped and sold as NEW
on 12 June 2017
Great product at great price.
on 7 June 2017
VERY FUNNEY AND GOOD TO WATCH
on 14 January 2014
I just love this movie, it has always be my all time favourite Xmas movie! but be warned this has no subtitles :-( Iam deaf and have be watching out for this movie with subtitles, thought it had it, but its closed caption which does not work on my multi region dvd player damn! So come on to the movie rights company of this movie get it out with subtitles!!!! I am deaf so need this!
on 13 July 2017
good
on 9 December 2016
wonderful hearty, splendid film..... loved it