Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Foo Fighters Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

1,083
Format: DVD|Change

on 26 May 2013
Got as a present, good value for money. Highly recommend. Got to take on holiday but no dvd player there. Soon as got home tried it out. Enjoyed the film and was good quality.
on 18 March 2009
It is still one of my all-time favorites. Jennifer Grey as the half innocent teenager has such a captivating smile that it's hard not to fall for her. After more than 20 years, this movie does show its age in many respects. But I still love the music, the dancing, and that stunning final scene. The second DVD provides some interesting insights into how this movie could also have been done. Viewing those scenes makes me glad they were not used!
on 24 May 2016
Once again great watching,
I got to watch this movie just after watching GHOST,
I had a PATRICK SWAYZE movie night and enjoyed both ,
All that dancing , music,
on 3 August 2012
thank you for very quick delivery of this dvd i can,t wait to watch thisfilm again i haven,t seen it for quite a few yeas look forward to doing busness with you in the future
on 21 May 2016
My my mother told me Great Great Aunt once said this film is "Terrible!" she did not approve of the content, my mother however likes so i'd say it was a good present.
on 9 February 2009
ordered for my daughter at christmas. it was every thing it said it was. she loved it.
on 23 August 2013
Dirty Dancing is one of my favourite movies of all time. It's perfect for a girls' night in with plenty of scenes to sing and dance along to. A must see for every female!
on 2 January 2016
This was a Christmas present for a fan friend of mine. Inlay cover and default language and subtitles are German. This was not clear on the advert. False advertising.
on 29 December 2012
Been looking for ages to get this DVD - even better when this was the keepsake edition - now I can play it anytime I wish instead of having to wait for repeats on the TV
on 30 August 2013
Purchased this for my better half as she is a massive fan of the film. Went down very well and looks good on Bluray. Nicely packaged too for the money, which all helps.