Customer reviews

In Loving Memory - The Complete Third Series [DVD] [1982]
Format: DVD|Change

on 26 October 2009
A must for all bristish comedy fans, great light viewing with well known supporting actors, The lovely Thora and likeable Chris Beeney play with charm and a great deal of fun,
Well worth watching and cannot wait for the rest to come out.
A nice cosy 1970's trip back into time for this great show, they do not make them like this any more.
5 people found this helpful
on 29 March 2018
great
on 16 August 2010
this is a classic !!! I was so glad i did buy it I now have the whole series and its nothing like the title says although it is potrayed around it. It was funny and very entertaining. and the tune caught on to bring a smile at times. And although we have come a long way in tv now this is the good old stuff that tv was made of. the beauty is it could be watched over again and still have points that bring a smile to your face. or laughter. Even thought i have an open mind to modern tv and films i don't think you can beat some good old fashion hummor. It was well worth the money the price was really good. A classic !
One person found this helpful
on 24 November 2009
I stumbled on to this set of dvds by accident and I am so pleased I did. It is great entertainment and even though some of the jokes are predictable it is still great viewing. I intend to give these to a friend who has worked in the funeral industry and I am sure he will enjoy them too. Lots of "in house" humour!
on 30 March 2017
thanks
on 4 November 2009
In Loving Memory is a wonderful series. It is hilariouly funny and the characters just bounce off each other perfectly. It is one of those shows that you can watch again and again, and even though you know what's coming you still laugh out loud.
4 people found this helpful
on 21 January 2010
Nothing can compare to the older, great comedies... In Loving Memory being at the top of the list. I was so excited when series 1-3 came to dvd bang, bang, bang. Now it appears we are going to go through what so many producers do to us...come to a screaming halt of production mid series. Please, Please Network get the remaining 3 series to us. Don't leave us in that catch 22..If we don't buy it, you don't produce it...If we do buy it , you don't complete the series. Surely you have found by now that this is a well accepted and appreciated production that merits the rest of the series being released.
on 1 August 2014
Brilliant, as with anything with Thora Hird in it, and the chemistry between Thora and Christopher Beeny is wonderful.
on 13 March 2014
A lovely gentle comedy from yester-year. Still a good watch today with good scripts and genuinely funny with great characters
on 5 August 2015