on 18 February 2010
I ordered this product which when I was ordering showed a picture of a black stylus. I have a black Nokia N97 and they delivered a silver one instead. This is the wrong product. I have been in contact with the company via e-mail and though they have agreed to give me a black stylus they have still not done so.
Product is what I need but in black and the company is not efficient enough.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 March 2010
This may not be original Nokia product (and it doesn't claim to be) but it sure looks good and does exactly what its supposed to. Also delivered with no fuss from an Amazon partner retailer. Thank you.
VINE VOICEon 10 March 2010
purchased this as replacement for broken one. It doesn exactly what it says on the tin at a tenth of the price of a replacement from Nokia.

Very pleased with my purchase
on 6 September 2016
I purchased this to replace my previous one. It does exactly what it's meant to do.