on 15 December 2017
I needed an Omega 3 supplement without krill. Unfortunately I can't take it, but this product fits the bill and is good value because you only need one a day. The vitamin E that's included is the natural vitamin E and not a synthetic version. I'm happy with this product and good to add to my supplements.
on 4 August 2017
I bought these initially after research as they seemed a cut above the normal Omega 3 claims made by many others and i have to say i'm not disappointed. I am 41 and noticed my left shoulder joint was cracking when i did a repetitive move at the gym when using the shoulder press, after taking these for 2/3 weeks (3 per day) i now have no issues at all. I now buy these regularly and would not hesitate to recommend as the benefits I've felt since continually taking these are excellent.
on 24 July 2016
I like these capsules a lot. According to research these are some of the purest omega three on the market and there's enough research about the benefits of this supplement. Will stick with this brand.
on 9 May 2016
After much research I found out Eskimo omega 3 is the best to use, and I found this excellent product online, it is also reasonably priced, considering the product is much better and more effective than other products of this kind.
on 20 October 2016
Great product which I have been using for a couple of years. This is the best fish oil I have found and makes me feel 'sharp'!
on 1 October 2017
Not the cheapest but definitely good quality. I use it to aid PMT, depression and for general health.
on 7 December 2016
Great product and service.
on 26 December 2015
Very pleased with Eskimo. Recommended by my optician as being of particularly high quality. Approved by my ophthalmologist as part of my self-help with dry eyes and Meibomian Gland Dysfunction.
on 19 September 2016
Great product, as usual.
on 13 February 2017
Hair skin and nails all much less dry now, only been a couple of weeks as well :)