Customer reviews

CherryActive Capsules - 60 Capsules
Size: Pack of 1|Change

on 11 May 2017
I bought these to help my sleep, but I am afraid they did not work
on 3 February 2017
Bought these to mix and match with the Optima cherry juice. These are much better in terms of calorie intake. But yet again... it doesn't work on me. Got these to help me with insomnia, but they don't work :(
on 13 November 2016
buy these to help me sleep and I think they do help
on 21 August 2017
Os this just the latest craze - difficult to know. My husband has still had outbreaks of gout - so how long do you have to take it before it is effective?
on 19 September 2017
Get these evey month, help with arthritic pain. Would recommend this seller.
on 18 August 2016
GREAT
on 22 September 2017
Good quality items.
Seems to make a improvment in symptons.
on 24 March 2017
Product itself is good, but overpriced from this supplier.
on 24 August 2017
They were ok seem to manage my gout but didn't take it away.the bouts were less severe
on 23 October 2017
Didn't work. Was so hoping it would at least help.