on 15 December 2009
I dont normally buy anything made by Bush but I did buy an internet radio a couple years back and that was quite good so I decided to give them a go with this little beast. The sound quality is great plenty of punch & Judy but the output sadly lets the player down, now I know its not good to play music too loud its bad for ones ears but this is a bit TOO low. I use it for playing back backing tracks through my guitar amp and I dont have a volume control on my amp to compensate so this is a ball ache, am having to maximise all my volume levels on all my mp3s to compensate as much as possible another time consuming ball ache. The user manual could have been a bit more user friendly too. I love the nice big screen which I would have had to pay a lot more for that on one of the top brands like Creative so thats pretty cool. Another pain in the butt is trying to get the files to play in order so as I have a load of odd files not related to albums I have had to re do the tagging on these again to mark the track order as the player wont play them dispite the numbers being on the main title just before the actuall title which this worked fine on my old Creative but not this player so 3 stars for this I think.
on 13 June 2011
Very pretty little thing, but that's where its appeal ends!! The sound quality isn't bad, but the tracks seem to jump every so often - only for a few seconds, but it is def noticeable. Another quirk it has is the annoying habit of crashing if you press the buttons too much - it freezes and you need a pin to reset it - not very handy when you are out and about!! Oh and by too much I mean maybe three or four times (tried waiting in between presses IT DOESN'T WORK). So in conclusion would not recommend to anyone.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 March 2014
item arrived in good time. it worked for a few weeks then stopped foor no apparent reason wouldnt charge wouldnt play just lit up but nothing happening.not impressed by this item