Customer reviews

on 31 March 2014
The only downfall of this product is that the legs part is poorly made. It is very sharp and I found it cut my daughter legs. It fit her well so that was not the problem, it's just the edges of where the groin and legs fits that should have been softer and curved.
VINE VOICEon 2 May 2017
I disagree that this is suitable from "0" - our daughter first went in it at 4 months and she was swamped by it. It's good quality but I'd say 5+ months and I didn't feel that comfortable letting her go when she was in it when she was tiny.
on 25 June 2017
Great for our Centre Parcs holiday... our small five month old happily floated around the lazy river in it and we didn't have any issues with her being too low down like others have mentioned... she didn't slip under the water at all and was at a nice height.
on 21 August 2017
This swim seat is buoyant enough to serve its purpose and for a larger infant should serve it's purpose. It isn't suitable for younger children as advertised however. the seat sits far to low in the water and my daughter of 5 months sits with her face only just above the water line and unable to see over to see over the rings.

Pros:
- Buoyant enough to serve it's purpose
- Would be suitable for an older child (closer to one year)

Cons:
- The seat sits too low in the water for a younger child (5 months)

This seat is not as advertised as it is unsuitable for a younger infant to use
on 7 December 2016
This is for my three month old grandson and although not yet used it looks sturdy enough to do the job. Delivery was well before the expected date so very happy with my purchase.
on 21 May 2017
Great product my baby had his first swim in this at 4 months old, its very safe as it has four inflatable chambers which inflate individually couldn't be happier 😀
on 6 September 2017
Our 5mo baby loved being in this and she went from being a bit scared of being in the water to all smiles when she was in this. One of her arms kept falling down but she didn't seem uncomfortable and I think when she's a little bigger this won't be a problem.
on 6 August 2017
Easy to blow up when you get to the pool- pretty quick. We were a bit ambitious- it's a bit too big for our 10 week old, but you can just slip your arm through the leg holes to keep them upright in the pool
on 21 July 2017
Although it states 0-12 in the description when it arrived it was for babie 6 months plus. (Arrived well packaged and in time, only reason for 2 stars) My daughter is only 4 months and just slides through. Disappointed as we go away next week. Now on the hunt for something more suitable.
on 4 August 2017
Don't know why it says 0-12 months. Baby is 4 months and her head just about pops out of the hole! Which means her face would be half submerged in water!