on 1 November 2010
Love the product although the picture should depict what it looks like. The original boxes are not supplied with the ink cartridges, they come as singles in the plastic sealed bag. Great product though.
on 23 November 2010
I was overjoyed to find this excellent value pack.It just proves that Ink Cartridges are grossly overpriced if this supplier can sell at this price.Greatly recommended.
on 16 March 2011
Ordered a double ink cartridge pack, received a single ink cartridge pack.

Emailed to inform the company that they had sent me half of my order, they replied swiftly apologising and saying they would send out a second ink cartridge. This still has not arrived nearly a month later and further communication has had no reply.

Disappointing, wouldn't recommend using this company. I even informed them that I had been asked to provide feedback by Amazon but was waiting to receive my full order before I responded.

Poor show !!
on 11 December 2010
As I use more black ink than coloured this was a good bargain. Genuine Epson ink but a twin pack so that all in all I paid a reasonable amount for a good product. Also the delivery was fast and the item was well packaged.
on 28 March 2013
I once bought 'non-Epson' cartridges, and my printer nozzles bunged up and the whole printer had to be replaced. I have only bought brand cartidges since then, and have been very happy with them. My only thought is they seem to empty quicker than before so I wonder if less ink goes into them - as I'm sure my printing numbers are not increasing!
on 7 December 2010
These cartridges usually cost £9.99 each, so when they become available in a double pack at this bargain price, it is silly not to buy. So don't hesitate - go for it!
on 16 March 2011
I did not receive the items from Kingfisher, despite an email saying that it would be delivered with a free gift to apologise for the delay. I had to claim a refund from Amazon.
on 22 December 2010
This is an excellent product at a good price. What you see is what you get. Good quick service from supplier
on 16 March 2011
........as I still haven't received either the ink cartridges nor a response to either of the two emails sent to KINGFISHER. Looks like no-one is really very bothered, will shop elsewhere in future.
on 26 January 2011
The twin pack is a good inbetween buy for I usually use mostly black for letter writing.My next buy will be the colour pack then back to the twin pack.