Customer reviews

VINE VOICEon 4 May 2013
I have regressed back to a wireless mouse (hp x4000 -excellent!) and as I use a bare wooden desk, did not want to use the mouse directly on the table -well would you? The choice of mouse mats is wide and vast. I did not want a professional (boring), single colour (yuch!) 'mat. So the Mickey Mouse mat hove into view. A little bit more than the cheaper mats -but funky or what?! It is great to use and fun to use -so the big kid in me is really enjoying in -makes me smile when I look at it!
on 27 September 2014
Cannot go wrong with this Mouse Mat as it has Mickey Mouse on it. Lovely quality mat and my mouse glides across it brilliantly. Great pictures and love it to pieces. Would recommend this supplier to anyone as product arrived well within the timeframe given and no damage to the package.
on 29 March 2010
Would recommend this if you are in need of a new mouse mat has stayed looking new and must be 6 - 8 months old now. Very Pleased
on 5 January 2012
Excellent quality mouse mat with cool design. Mouse glides quickly due to the smooth surface and the mat stays put due to the rubber surface underneath. Looks like this will wear well too. Recommended!

UPDATE

The mat lasted 3 years and has now been replaced by another Mickey Mouse Mat with a black & white design/sketch.
on 13 January 2013
Very well designed mat and great for kids. Black and white effect nicely complimented black mouse.

I would definitely buy again and it was delivered promptly.
on 28 July 2013
The mouse glides effortless on this mat. I bought it as an extra to use with my laptop but it now stands proudly on my desk alongside my desktop.
on 7 February 2017