on 2 December 2013
First thing I want to mention to you is the fantastic work that has gone into the presentation and packaging. The packaging is like a giant lego brick with a coin slot (turning it into an expensive but nice looking money box) and is very sturdy. This will protect your watch guaranteed.
The watch itself is beautiful to behold and makes an ideal gift. I bought the silver/grey one for my girlfriend who doesn't like the bright, almost-neon colours used by this brand. The silver/grey looks very understated but a lot more mature on your wrist than your average ice-watch.
The watch itself is just your average watch with those added nice analogue touches. I prefer the silicon strap versions, there's less messing about compared to the plastic straps.
The only negative I can probably tell you is the price of the product itself. The watch and the material used to craft this product is great but still feels overpriced for what it is.
Amazon are perhaps the best place to buy one of these watches (price is outstanding considering rrp of one of these and selection is better) and this is the second ice-watch I've ordered from them (I've had no problems at all with the products).
For a guide on how to spot fake/counterfeit ice-watches, ebay have a great guide to browse through pinpointing and showing how to spot them in the easiest way.
on 11 September 2014
like small children with a new pair of boots, I am not taking it off since I got it. it is my first ice watch, and i feel young with it! the face is bigger than most of the watches i've had, and it is shiny silver, but still looks cool, i am going to enjoy this one for a while & the price was really good.
on 6 November 2015
Replacement for my purple one, which lost its wristband holder, thus it fell off my wrist. It is a lovely colour, good quality with the exception of the wristband holder as this one has also lost its wristband holder -now i know why Ice put a replacement one in the packaging! Beware though if the battery dies and you decide to replace it (why would you not) is not always guaranteed that it will still be water resistant - mine no longer is for that reason. Splash resistance Yes, bath ok so far, but no swimming. This i purchased in 2013
on 5 September 2014
Love this watch, looks great, lovely colour, arrived really quickly. I love the box it came in, great to use it as a money box . Have bought the pink watch as well, as the price was really good for both colours.
on 28 April 2013
This was bought as a gift for my husband. Within a month the winder had come out and got lost. I returned it and was sent a replacement. Again, this time after 2 weeks the same thing happened. We have had a refund. I am very disappointed in the product although can't fault the service.
on 19 January 2013
wife loved it and at this price you cant go wrong . . . . . . . . .
on 15 June 2015
This has been a good buy but unfortunately my husband only wears this occasionally and the tab that the strap slots into is almost broken. Is it possible to order a replacement tab? He really likes the watch so is very disappointed it is breaking already.
on 16 December 2013
Stop working after one week
Must Check battery Life or quality product before sending to your customer ...
very desapointed
on 5 March 2013
This was bought as a gift and can only say that the recipient was very pleased. I can only assume its as they expected.
on 27 December 2013
I ordered this when it was heavily discounted, and the next day it went back to full price. If I were a cynical person I would suggest that it was never really despatched. If I were the eternal optimist it could have genuinely been lost in the post. Either way my son didn't get his watch and it was too late to buy him another. So not a good experience.

See one answered question