on 27 December 2016
I found these goggles very comfortable. No leaks in the four months I have been using them.

It's worth pointing out the nose piece stretches out as you use them. I started with the large but had to switch to medium after a while.

Lost their antifog after a couple of months but this will happen with all goggles.

I also accidentally ordered the mirror version which I found a little dark in one of the pools I use.
on 8 February 2014
Having been a swimmer for 45 years one getting goggles which fit and don't let in water is always a pain. The replaceable nose-piece in these makes it that bit easier with these. I find the bio fuse ones never quite suit anybody. I use the narrow bridge and never get leaks. These must be my 6th pair this style, I just wear them until the seals start to go and buy a new pair every 15 months or so. Mirrors look cool! Not sire I still do but I don't care either!
on 28 September 2013
Purchased for my daughter who is very particular about her swim goggles. She's been wearing this type for years but it is getting increasingly difficult to get the black pair - they all seem to be silver straps now. Anyway, found these on Amazon a good few pounds cheaper than any of the popular swimming supplies website - and free delivery. As I said, what's not to like?
on 20 September 2016
Bought these for my son who was not used to mirror goggles but he found them much better for his concentration once he got used to them
VINE VOICEon 21 February 2015
These are very comfortable. You do not feel like your eyes are being squashed. They do not leak or steam up. I really like the fact they are tinted as sunlight does bounce off the water. Finally...they look really good as well!
on 23 November 2016
If you swim competitively these are your go-to goggles. Good fit, no goggle marks and don't scratch. Easily adjustable and after a few months of wearing no leaks at all unlike other goggles.
on 13 July 2017
Arrived on time and in good order. These are the only goggles that I buy. Whilst they are quite expensive it's worth the extra cost because they simply never leak.
on 11 June 2016
My son always uses this make and type of goggles as they are comfortable and watertight.
on 23 February 2017
very good product
on 10 July 2015
Great goggles, take a little geting used to as the glasses themselves are quite small, but only takes a few swims and they feel good. I really like them.