Colour: Purple Pearl|Change
Price:£4.30+ £3.61 shipping

on 18 April 2012
I purchased these guards when I bought my daughters first pair of ice skates. Have to say a bit fiddly to cut to size, had to use a really sharp bread knife(and oven gloves!!) but they looked so much classier than than the ones you just have to cut the ends off! Would have to say worth the money and effort, but watch your fingers!
on 6 January 2013
Wasn't sure how to do this when i received it. Had to look up on You Tube for a demonstration. Bit hard to cut so use a shape knife or razor if possible, but overall quiet happy with this.
on 26 December 2012
I agree with one of the other reviews that the item came without instructions, but it was a simple matter of referring back to the photo to see how the springs fitted. I trimmed off about 1cm from the centre section from two of the pieces to get the correct tension with our particular skate blades and they now fit and work like a treat. Well pleased with our purchase.
on 9 April 2013
Purchased these skate guards separately when I purchased my Risport skates. They are a great colour, easy to fit and I would recommend them, hence, my 'I love it' rating!
on 6 May 2013
I ordered this guard for my niece's pair of skates and they are perfect for the job and pretty straightforward. They seem to be sturdy enough and to last for long.
on 8 March 2013
They do what they're supposed to do which is protect your skates. They come in different colours so were spot on for my needs.
on 9 July 2013
easy to use bit difficult to figure out how to shorten but got there in the end daughter loves them
on 30 March 2012
These are very big and does not fit skate blades et all.
There is no instruction as well for fitting.
on 2 March 2014
The guards are a great colour and do the job however.... there were no instructions. As I am new to skating I hadn't a clue so had to look on the internet as to how the bits went together.
on 30 July 2014